The haze got back into Klang Valley last weekend and it has not gone away. This has always been our concern and here are updates and forecast based on today’s info. We will keep you posted.
1. Haze Map : Source National Environment Agency Singapore
The haze map shows the hotspots area is big in Sumatera and the wind is expected to blow northwest of Sumatera, towards what seems to be Melaka, Klang Valley and Negeri Sembilan.
2. Air Pollution Asia Real Time Air Quality Index Visual Map as of 21 Oct 2015 7am
Source World Air Quality Index Site
3. Increasing fire alert count in Sumatera : Source ABC.NET
4. Putrajaya API the past 2 days.
5. API Forecast Shah Alam (21st – 27 October). Source : World Air Quality Index Site
Air Quality is expected to continue to be unhealthy until next Monday, 26th Oct.
Note : We are unable to find the forecast for Putrajaya. Shah Alam is the closest we could find.
The video forecast of haze is also captured here.