Nashata collects woman’s activewear and sportswear as one of our efforts to reduce ecological footprint. Nearly 100 percent of clothing are recyclable and we hope to be a part of the efforts to reduce textile to landfill by collecting woman’s activewear and sportswear for secondhand clothing or recycling.
Most sportswear are made of polyester-based fabric, and they can be shredded and then granulated into polyester chips. These chips are then melted and used to create new polyester fabrics.
Join our efforts to reduce ecological footprint. Simply collect your activewear and sportswear and send them to us. Here are some info about the sportswear recycling program.
- What type of used products does Nashata collect?
- Any clean and dry lady sportswear, except shoes, socks and undergarments.
- Torn items are acceptable
- We accept any brands
- What happens to the used sportswear collected by Nashata?
- Nashata will send suitable products to partners in under-developed and developing countries as second-hand items.
- Send other items to partners specialized in fabric or textile recycling. Fabric for sportswear can be completely recyclable at the end of its life.
- Where is the program active?
- Malaysia :
Ship or drop-off to Nashata Cyberjaya
Nashata Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd.
P3A-06, Shaftsbury Square Persiaran Multimedia 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor Malaysia
Contact Number : +60123112489
- Malaysia :
Operation Hours for Drop-off:
Monday – Sunday, 10am – 7pm, except public holidays
B. Singapore :
Ship or drop-off to Mudzalifah Anuar. Contact her for arrangement.
Contact number : +65 8183 5954.
C. You can volunteer and collect sportswear in your area too. Just drop us a line at email@example.com
4. Why are we doing this?
We take-back your sportswear and send them to suitable under-developed or developing countries as second-hand items. This would make sportswear more affordable and accessible to these nations. Items that are not suitable for these markets will be sent to our fabric recycling partners.Through these efforts, we can reduce and avoid pollution and energy-intensive production of new clothing.
Since inception, Nashata avoid use of plastic and paper as efforts to reduce waste. We email customers about care of products and reuse plastic covers for shipment. We provide packaging of product that can be used for multiple purposes. Our customers use Nashata packaging to store items for travel, camping and races. Our efforts to reduce ecological footprint continues.
5. Why should you send unwanted sportswear to Nashata?
- We make sure these items will be used or recycled.
- We reward you by giving 15% voucher for purchases at Nashata.com, valid for 1 year. Please allow 3-5 working days for the team to check items sent and validate contact info provided.
6. How can you be a part of Sportswear Recycling Program ?
- Ship or drop-off sportswear in a bag, labelled with your name, phone number and email address) to Nashata contacts. We need your contact info to send Nashata digital voucher to you.
- Be our partner. Provide drop-off point or help collect unwanted sportswear at your area.
Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or if you have questions.