runLess hot + night fresh air + burns fat = Satisfaction.
Just exactly what people are looking forward for a fun exercise. Lucky Night Run by AIA Vitality never ends. Here’s what they offers to you this 22nd July @ Putrajaya. More information and updates about the run can be found here.
You can WIN Prizes easily by participating in MY BEST RUNNING ATTIRE CONTEST
- Simply post a creative photo or video of you running in your best running attire on facebook or instagram, and share with us why you love it. Tag your friends who would be interested to run with you at the MHWH Night Run should you win the prizes.
- Don’t forget to add these hashtags so that we could find you #myBestRunningAttire #AIAVitality and #nashataChallenge in your caption
- Competition ends 4th June and we will contact winners 5th June. You will then have 2 days to register for the run.
This year, the run has more categories for a wholesome family-run that includes the young runners. There is a 700 meter run for children ages 7-11 years and we can expect to see young ones dashing in these categories.
The age limit of the running events is 18 and above that consists of three categories. For true runners you can join the competitive run (12km and 21km), while for the beginners who’s interested in running just for a start, you can join the fun run (5km) and 3km run for 12-16 years old.
The #nashatarunners had great running experiences at previous MHWH Night Runs. We have paced and participated the runs in Penang, Putrajaya and Johor over the years and below are the reviews:
BLAST from the past:
- Running 21km at the Johor MHWH Night by AIA Vitality, Johor
- Words from the Pacer
- Run for Vitality, Putrajaya 2016
- Orange Rose Pacer at MHWM Night Run Penang 2016
- The weekendrunner review on Men’s Health Women’s Health (MHWH) Night Run 2015
WHY NIGHT RUN?
- Night run offers a different running experience, be it temperature, humidity and heat level. If you want to experience a different running atmosphere, try night run as you would be running together with a group of people instead of alone
- You can appreciate darkness and the beauty of the sky and sound of nocturnal animals while running at night
- Running at night keeps you away from UV rays. Over exposure to UV rays can cause skin cancer and damage your eyes. So if you plan to run for long hours and sensitive to the sun, night runs may work for you.
Some Night Running Tips :
So wait no more and share and Join MY BEST RUNNING ATTIRE CONTEST and win those prizes