Ultra Range Products : Full Support Sports Bra, Compression Arm Sleeves, Skirt Compression Pants and the Ultra A-Cut Top are designed for performance. They were put to test at a two-day trailing activities at Penang National Park during Mother’s Day weekend.
Day 1 (Saturday) :
- 2.9 km trail from Penang National Park Entrance to Monkey Beach. Time taken – 50 minutes.
What do you get to see apart from big rocks and sea view along the way? BIG monitor lizard, Murai Batu, White Sea Eagle, Colorful Butterflies, Mengkuang Laut, Orange Fungus & USM Research Station
- 1.2 km trail from Monkey Beach to Muka Head Light House. It was a steep walk up the hill, but the view from the light house was amazing. Time taken – 1 hour
What do you get to see, apart from steep stairway? ‘Strings of Pink Avatar Flower’, on the tree and on the ground, White Sea Eagles when you reach the top. The light house was built in 1883. It has a marvelous view of the hill and the sea.
- 1.2 km trail back from Muka Head Light House to Monkey Beach. Walking down was easy.
Time taken :38 mins
- Boat ride back to Penang National Park initial point
What do you get to see? Fish farms and stationary boats where tourist fish
Time taken : 10 mins
Day 2 (Sunday)
- 2.9 km trail from Penang National Park Entrance to Kerancut Beach. Time taken – 55 minutes.
What do you get to see ? 5 creeks, marked trees, colorful butterflies and pink avatar flowers.
- Upon reaching Kerancut Beach, you will see a short hanging bridge bridge that goes across the Meromictic Lake.
- Kerancut Beach apparently is famous for jelly fishes and you can’t swim there. No don’t even dare!
- As you walk along the beach, you will pass a jetty and the Turtle Sanctuary is right after that. You can walk on the jetty to see plenty jelly fishes in the water.
- What do you get to see at the Turtle Sanctuary? Hatchery area, bins of baby turtles and medium size turtles, Turtle info-center and more Murai Batu birds
- At the 2.9 km trail back, you may bump into slithery animals like snakes and an Orange Flower with black seeds on its petals. Time taken :1 hour
So what were to THUMBS up about trailing in Nashata Outfit?
- You don’t get bugs bite! The good thing about trailing in long sleeves, long pants and a sports hijab on is that you need not use insect repellent. Your body is protected.
- All the items, including the sports bra are made of light weight and anti-bacterial fabric, hence no odor and fast to dry throughout and after your activities.
- The extended sleeves, covering half of you palm protect your palm when you need to do rope work or when you hold on to branches along the way. There are ropes at both trails.
Not only that, I use palm to wipe your nose and sweat along the way.
- Phone and important small items are safely secured on the back of Skirt Compression Pants and the compression pants keep you knees and thighs firm. I can’t feel carrying a phone at your back.
- The Amin Hijab, to be released end of this month was put to another TEST. The combination of breathable fabric and fitted design gives complete comfort! It was dry throughout !
- The light weight sports bag was idea for 6 km trail. With phone and important item in the pockets, a small towel, a water bottle, a shirt and a raincoat fit nicely in the bag. The total weight is just like an empty bag-pack! But running with the bag on is not advisable.
Protection and comfort attained while trailing in Nashata Outfit!
Lastly, here’s a Grid of Pink Avatar Flowers and the Orange Flower with Black Seeds on its Petals. Let us know if you know the name of these exotic-looking flowers!