The WOW RUN is 2 days away and we hope this is the final updates. Previous update is at nashata.com/blog/?p=4067
Date : 25 October 2015 (Sunday)
Time: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Venue: Multimedia Development Corporation Cyberjaya
7:30 am : Zumba by Aida Mohd
8:15 am : Fitness Challenges and Prize Giving
8:30 am : Women Empowerment Dialogue, Gorgeous Geeks
9:30 am : End
- All racekit have been shipped out. Should you not receive it, just come and get one from Nashata booth anytime from 7am – 9:30 am on event day.
- Your BIB number is on your WOW RUN running shirt. Please wear your running shirt to collect medal after Zumba. You can collect from 8:15am – 10:00am. No running tee, no medal.
- Activities are open to female ages 12 and above. Men can come and support only.
2. HAZE CONDITION & STATUS OF RUN
We run & exercise for a better health,and your wellness is important to us.
- The air quality is expected to be unhealthy on the 25th October. For more info on haze forecast. please refer to the details here.
Due to that, the run is cancelled. However, zumba will be moved indoor & the women empowerment dialogue will continue as scheduled.
- Despite the haze, the-ever-supportive gents will come to support you. The firefighters who have agreed to cheer at the run and Azran Osman Rani, the ironman and CEO of iflix will be at the event to support Women of Wellness.
3. EVENT LAYOUT
There are a few changes since we are moving activities indoor.
4. CHALLENGES & PRIZES
Fitness challenges are ON after ZUMBA ! So keep training so that you can win these prizes.
- Prizes for Challenges
1. Longest Plank
2. Highest # of Burpees
3. Highest # of Push UpsThe winner for each challenge will get a month FREE membership at the CURVES worth RM547.
- Prizes for Instagram Competition: #WOWRUNMY
1. Most creative photo
2. Most funny photo
3. Best Wefie/Group PictureMake sure you use hashtag #WOWRUNMY when you share photos on instagram.
Since the run is cancelled, we are starting the competition a day earlier 24th October until 25th October 8:15am.
The winner of each category gets a pack of Personal Care Products from Good Virtues worth RM216
5. WOMEN DIALOGUE SESSION : Leadership by Gorgeous Geeks
COME, JOIN US and CONVERSE
- This session is limited to 50 pax only. Secure your seats HERE NOW!
- Time : 8:30 am – 9:30 am
- Venue : Bunga Raya Auditorium, MDeC
- Dato Ng Wan Peng – COO, MDeC
- Karen Loh – Founder, Malaysia Women Marathon
- Datin Paduka Marina Mahathir – Woman Activist
- Moderator : Nadiah Tan Abdullah , HR Director, Experian Malaysia
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.